Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The day is finally here! Chapter 22

     We stopped in Paris before we landed in Geneva for Victor to rest a while. I don't want to put that much pressure on my son after all he's been through. There, Victor got a letter from Elizabeth. While he was reading it, I saw the emotions on his face flow. I knew there were problems going on. Elizabeth is very upset with all this drama going on in our family. I really hope this doesn't affect their marriage. I know them getting married will make Caroline very happy. But if I know my own son, I know that he can fix this.
      Afterwards we went back home. I was very pleased to see that Elizabeth and Victor were working it out nicely. I felt better knowing that my family was getting together. I felt that way and stayed like that even after I stood in the front row when Victor and Elizabeth exchanged the words "I do". I felt a tear come out right then and there. I never remember feeling so proud. It was just so meant to be. I couldn't be any happier! This is what everything has come to. And I am perfectly okay with that. I hope this lasts forever.
                                                                                                             -Alphonse Frankenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment